resipi kak rinchann..kopipes yek kak..thanx
For the batter
2 cups multipurpose flour
2 cups water
1 cup coconut milk ( I used half packet of coconut powder)
1 tespn salt
A little tumeric powder to colour the batter yellow
*Mix all ingredients and filter.
For the filling
1 cup minced meat
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspn black pepper
1 tespn curry powder
1/2 teapn tumeric powder
1/2 tblspn oyster sauce
1 tblspn chillie sauce
Salt and sugar to taste
* Stir fry as usual.
1. For the batter, mix well and filter into a jug with long nozzle for easy pouring.
2. Grease the mould with cooking oil using screwpine leave or pastry brush.
3. Pour in the batter 3/4 full into the mould not to let overflows. Put on the lid (I recommend casserole lid coz you can see thru) and wait until the batter half-cooked.
4. Put in the fried minced meat. Garnish with chillie or spring onion/celery.
5. Put on the lid and leave to cook.
6. Take them out using toothpick or fork. Serve warm.